Open Working Programme with Power to Change
05 July 2023 | Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
As part of the Open Working Programme, Third Sector Lab provides fully-funded support, training and guidance for third sector organisations and funders to transform how they use online comms as a tool for more open and transparent working.
Delivered online, the programme is open to staff and volunteers of third sector organisations across the UK. Places are limited. We are keen to receive applications from people working in any role from service delivery to senior management. This programme is an excellent way of spreading the responsibility for communications across your organisation.
Why Should I Try Open Working?
Sign up today and you’ll get:
- A place on our Open Working & Re-use workshop
- A place on our ‘Five Ways to Get Started with Agile Comms’ Masterclass with Giles Turnbull
- A place on our Writing for the Web workshop
8 x weekly 30-minute open writing sessions with your cohort
- A free copy of The Agile Comms Handbook by Giles Turnbull
- Access to the Open Working Toolkit
- Use of the Open Working & Reuse Medium blog as a space to publish your content
- Access to our Slack community of others working in the open
Working with Power to Change
In May 2023, Power to Change and Third Sector Lab worked together to run an Open Working Programme for grantees of the Makers and Maintainers Fund. On taking part, Ben McKenna from Solidaritech said:
“In short I’ve found it really illuminating. I had forgotten how much I love writing… I think the program has been great, and I’ve seen a lot of people pump out some really thought provoking and interesting work.” – Blog post, “Wide Open (Working) Spaces”
To read more examples of open working, check out our Open Working and Re-Use Publication on Medium.
To sign up, contact Fergus Arkley from Power to Change at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note you must be a part of the Discovery Fund to be eligible.
If you have any questions about the programme itself, contact email@example.com.