Join our fully funded 8-week programme to transform your online communications
Third Sector Lab are offering fully-funded support, training and guidance for third sector organisations and funders to transform how they use online comms as a tool for more open and transparent working. This work is funded as part of The Catalyst.
Delivered online, the programme is open to staff and volunteers of third sector organisations across the UK. Places are limited. We are keen to receive applications from people working in any role from service delivery to senior management. This programme is an excellent way of spreading the responsibility for communications across your organisation.
The next Open Working Programme will begin in early 2024 and is aimed at people working on tech for good projects.
Sign up before 20th December 2023 and you'll get:
- A place on our Open Working & Re-use workshop
- A place on our 'Five Ways to Get Started with Agile Comms' Masterclass with Giles Turnbull
- A place on our Writing for the Web workshop
8 x weekly 30-minute open writing sessions with your cohort
- A free copy of The Agile Comms Handbook by Giles Turnbull
- Access to the Open Working Toolkit
- Use of the Open Working & Reuse Medium blog as a space to publish your content
- Access to our WhatsApp community of others working in the open