Wednesday 6 July, 11.00am – 12.30pm
Good writing for the web
Websites, tweets, facebook posts and blogs: charities communicate through writing on the web all the time. This workshop will help you to make sure your writing is clear and meets the needs of your audiences.
This webinar will cover:
- Understanding how people find and use information online
- How to write to motivate people to support your cause
- How to simplify and structure your content
- Writing effective headlines
- Helping google to find your content
- Blogs that help your charity stand out
This session is open to any charity sector employees and volunteers across the UK. Where spaces are limited priority will be given to grant holders of The William Grant Foundation, The Robertson Trust, Inspiring Scotland, The National Lottery Community Fund and The RS MacDonald Charitable Trust.
About the trainer
Rosie McIntosh is a comms professional with over a decade of experience working in charities and the public sector. She has held senior roles at Oxfam Scotland, ENABLE Scotland and the Mental Welfare Commission. She is currently Head of Content at Third Sector Lab and Chief Executive of Mind Waves.
More upcoming workshops