Tuesday 16 May 2023, 11.00am - 12.30pm
Web Accessibility — Inclusive Design for the Third Sector
Accessible web design is crucial to providing everyone with equal access to the same information, services, and experiences.
During this workshop, we will look at:
- What is web accessibility, and why does it matter?
- Accessibility and the law,
- Web Accessibility in a Third Sector environment,
- Introduction to assistive technology,
- Anatomy of a website — where can things go wrong?
This session is open to any charity sector employees and volunteers across the UK. Where spaces are limited priority will be given to grant holders of our funding organisations.
About the trainer
Wojtek Kutyla provides independent user experience and digital accessibility consultancy services. Often engaged in training, he’s aiming to empower businesses with tools that would allow them to design mindfully — and sustainably. His special interest lies in inclusive design. Wojtek works internationally from his base in Edinburgh, UK.
More upcoming workshops