Monday 7 June 2021, 2.00pm - 3.30pm
Understanding where you are now and your potential with digital with Bobi Robson
When you know what you already have in place you can start to plan what needs to be done for the future. This workshop is a practical guide to starting your strategic planning, and the audit that forms its foundations.
This workshop is aimed at professionals in the third sector who have strategic roles with some knowledge of the opportunities brought by digital and it's relationship across the organisation.
What you will take away from this workshop:
- An understanding of how to start to build an organisational view of your digital tools (on Google Sheets/Excel)
- An understanding of how to use this information to take your next steps
- An understanding of how you can visualise the gaps and opportunities in your organisation.
To get the most out of this workshop, you will need:
- Access to Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets.
- An understanding of the digital tools used by your organisation.
This session is open to any charity sector employees and volunteers across the UK. Where spaces are limited priority will be given to grant holders of The William Grant Foundation, The Robertson Trust, Inspiring Scotland, The National Lottery Community Fund and The RS MacDonald Charitable Trust.
About the trainer
Bobi is the founder of BeMoreDigital and an experienced digital specialist working with charities across the globe since 2010. Bobi creates practical workshops that form the building blocks to good digital practice, using data to drive decisions and a focus on continuous improvement to help charity professionals develop new skills and confidence with digital ways of working.
More upcoming workshops