Monday 29 June 2020, 2.00pm - 3.30pm
Good writing for the web with Rosie McIntosh, Third Sector Lab
Websites, tweets, facebook posts and blogs: charities communicate through writing on the web all the time. This workshop will help you to make sure your writing is clear and meets the needs of your audiences.
This webinar will cover:
- Understanding how people find and use information online
- How to write to motivate people to support your cause
- How to simplify and structure your content
- Writing effective headlines
- Helping google to find your content
- Blogs that help your charity stand out
Rosie McIntosh is a comms professional with over a decade of experience working in charities and the public sector. She has held senior roles at Oxfam Scotland, ENABLE Scotland and the Mental Welfare Commission. She is currently Head of Content at Third Sector Lab, Chief Executive of Mind Waves and Chair of Outside the Box.
This session is only available to staff, trustees and volunteers of third sector organisations - charities, community groups, social enterprises and housing associations.