Monday 10 October 2022, 2.00pm - 3.30pm
Fundraising: Preparing your website
Fundraising is a key aspect of any charity. Join this 90-minute workshop to learn how you can ensure your website is prepped for your fundraising efforts.
During this workshop, we will look at:
- What is a site audit and ways to consider how to do it.
- Viewing your site from the point of view of a donor
- Mobile responsiveness
- Ways you can leverage fundraising opportunities from your website
- The importance of content
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Ads and striking the balance.
This workshop is part of a three-part series.
This session is open to any charity sector employees and volunteers across the UK. Where spaces are limited priority will be given to grant holders of The William Grant Foundation, The Robertson Trust, Inspiring Scotland, The National Lottery Community Fund, Foundation Scotland, The Catalyst, The Corra Foundation and The RS MacDonald Charitable Trust.
More upcoming workshops