Monday 24 October 2022, 2.00pm - 3.30pm
Fundraising: Paid advertising to support your fundraising
Fundraising is a key aspect of any charity. Join this workshop to find out how paid advertising can support your fundraising activity.
During this workshop, we will look at:
- What's involved in a digital fundraising strategy
- How to correctly configure a Facebook Ad account
- How to test, learn & scale your Facebook ads
- Measuring the effectiveness of your digital fundraising.
- Google Ads Grant for non-profits, plus other useful websites.
This workshop is part of a three-part series.
This session is open to any charity sector employees and volunteers across the UK. Where spaces are limited priority will be given to grant holders of The William Grant Foundation, The Robertson Trust, Inspiring Scotland, The National Lottery Community Fund, Foundation Scotland, The Catalyst, The Corra Foundation and The RS MacDonald Charitable Trust.
More upcoming workshops