Wednesday 29 March 2023, 2.00pm - 3.30pm
Automation (Part 3)
This workshop is one of a three-part series.
Automation is everywhere, but how can you make use of it in your organisation and where do you begin? Join Tom from the Good Ship to learn all about what automation is, why you might use it and practical examples of how to do it within your organisation. There are three automation sessions, and although it is not a requirement to attend all the sessions we will be exploring more advanced examples in the later sessions.
During each Automation session we will cover:
Overview of Automation
- Definition of automation and its benefits
- Explanation of low or no-code solutions
Understanding Automation Workflows
- Identifying repetitive digital business processes
- Deciding whether a process is a good candidate for automation
- How to think about automation workflows
We will keep things practical using common examples including
- Email and form automations
- Event booking and communications
- Creating regular and repeating tasks for todo lists
- Reminders and messaging platforms
- Time tracking and billing
- Document creation (contracts and internal documents)
- Content creation (social media)
- Chatbots and AI
This session is open to any charity sector employees and volunteers across the UK. Where spaces are limited priority will be given to grant holders of our funding organisations.
More upcoming workshops