Tuesday 30 May 2023, 11.00am - 12.30pm
Accessibility in Practice — Content, Marketing and Social Media
Accessible web design is crucial to providing everyone with equal access to the same information, services, and experiences.
During this workshop, we will look at:
- Tips and tricks for:
- Accessibility in web content creation and management,
- Accessibility in email campaigns,
- Accessibility in social media,
- Additional considerations and ideas,
- Simple accessibility testing techniques anyone can employ,
- Discussion and Q&A.
This session is open to any charity sector employees and volunteers across the UK. Where spaces are limited priority will be given to grant holders of our funding organisations.
About the trainer
Wojtek Kutyla provides independent user experience and digital accessibility consultancy services. Often engaged in training, he’s aiming to empower businesses with tools that would allow them to design mindfully — and sustainably. His special interest lies in inclusive design. Wojtek works internationally from his base in Edinburgh, UK.
More upcoming workshops